ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dings from w##kers opening their doors!

I noticed I have a small ding in the side of my 2month old Clio today. It looks like its where some w##ker has opened their door into it, you can only see it if you look down the side of the car in the light. Anyone know if its possible to get it out?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

yep its possible but if you intend to use the car day in day out its gonna cost you loads in dent repair

sorry but such is life

or when you renew your car insurance get protected ncd and £0 excess and accidently smash your door in then get a new door off the insurance! not that i would ever consider doing such a thing....;)

Yeah you can get some places to do it, best to get the paintless dent removal tho. They just work/smooth it out from the inside. i was quoted £60 per panel.

I had my Punto fo a whole year and managed to avoid getting it dented!!! I avoid parking in car parks as much as possible, how do I go about getting it removed, its not very bad I just keep noticing it in the light and its annoying

I was quoted that by Autochip & dent care i think they are just a local company in Hereford and not national, but they said they get someone in to do it. Their number is 01432 272767 if you wana ask them who they get in to do it.

i didnt get it done as i was there getting my spoiler fitted/sprayed and was skint for the rest of the month. I need it done tho.

You can also try chipsaway.co.uk and dentdevils.(com/co.uk??)

Both are mobile units, (franchise businesses), doing paintless dent removal nationwide. I think they cost about £75 per panel, but will do all dents in that panel for that total cost, plus Im sure if you have a few dents you would get a discount.

I havent tried them cause I only have 1 wee ding and Im waiting till I get some more then Ill save money. (Its a plan; It might not be very good, but its a plan.)

BMW X5, Exige 260.

some f**king German b**ch parked next to me in the gym car park and opened her door straigh onto mine as I sat there, no apology, nothing, just sniggered to her BF as they walked off, they were in a 12 year old fiat uno shed.

I thought joining David Lloyds would get me away from those types but no.

7.6cc :D

I have two which are being repaired by DentDevils tonight.

Opposite panels and they are doing both for £100.

They come and do it at your own house too, which is handy.