ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dillema with my new OZ F1's

Track 172 & Golf R32
Organised them to go to the powdercoaters the end of the week today. The bloke wanted to know what colour i wanted them i couldnt answer him lol stuck between Black and Anthracite tbh You lot are gonna have to help me decide! Pics would be great if you could dig some up i have been searching and only found chrispy.clio's on black!

Ta.

TrackCar & F30 330d
IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

DSC01942.jpg

Or orange ;)

IMG_0539.jpg

TrackCar & F30 330d
They are 2 sets, the set with the R888's on have a gloss Black but not sure on the actual code.

The other set was done with a rattle can by the last owner.

Track 172 & Golf R32
Not bad that probably go for something a little darker than that! what colour is that anyway?

Qashcow
yep carbon mirrors, before they trippled in price though!!! im struggling with the colour for my cage, i know how hard it is to make decisions like these

Track 172 & Golf R32
yeh was going to say £££.. Yellow for the cage ;) i know still not sure tbh need to make a decision before next monday :/

Clio 172 RS2
Get Anthra's... they'll darken automatically, getting covered in brakedust / roadgrime.

Black is just black... with a shade of (metallic)grey the F1's play more with the light.

More poke than viagr
Go for matt black.

Anthra isnt dark enough IMO, just look like standard wheels....:eek:

Ph1
How about the anthracite colour of the 182 Cup packed wheels? You'd be able to get the code really easily

Trophy's even

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Renault Black Gold. From the 182's. Painted myself. With 2k lacquer.

Poor Iphone photos and no fitted photos yet.

photos038.jpg

photos004.jpg

photos003.jpg

You need a long lasting tyre shine though to keep them looking good.

Track 172 & Golf R32
they look excellent mate top job. still not sure i keep changing my mind every 5 minutes lol so annoying

Clio 172
Renault Black Gold. From the 182's. Painted myself. With 2k lacquer.

Poor Iphone photos and no fitted photos yet.

photos038.jpg

photos004.jpg

photos003.jpg

You need a long lasting tyre shine though to keep them looking good.

Where'd you get the oz stickers?.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
N2graphics. Look in the traders section for him. He's on eBay too. Excellent service.

Skoda fabia Vrs
205-110 renault paint code for antharcite wheels on my twingo rs

DSC00051.jpg

look darker in real life than in pictures...