ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Difference between SRN019 and RS192?

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
SRN019 has a single backbox and the RS192 has two.

Personally I'd go for the RS192. My brother had the SRN019 on his 182 a few years ago and it was awfully boomy.

RS192 is one of the quietest systems with everything in place, but if you want more noise a decat and straight centre section will give you more noise and make it as loud as you'd want it.

Clio 182 Arctic Blue
SRN019 has a single backbox and the RS192 has two.

Personally I'd go for the RS192. My brother had the SRN019 on his 182 a few years ago and it was awfully boomy.

RS192 is one of the quietest systems with everything in place, but if you want more noise a decat and straight centre section will give you more noise and make it as loud as you'd want it.
Think I might go for the RS192 then. Don't want anything too loud, as I think it would drive me crazy on long journeys.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I have a rs192 with cat and centre box and is fine on the motorway. You can hear it but it's not headache inducing in any way. When i got the car it had a gutted cat on and it was bit louder then but I'd say it's OK to run with a decat if you wanted to.

Clio 182 Arctic Blue
Been searching for a new exhaust. Think I have finally made my mind up, on the PMS system. Seen lot's of good reviews for it as well. And thought I might as well splurge the extra cash as it seems worth it.