ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Reviews seems pretty decent and if it's like their Decon shampoo the dillution ratio is very good?

What have you tried as a comparison?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Reviews seems pretty decent and if it's like their Decon shampoo the dillution ratio is very good?

What have you tried as a comparison?

Quite a few. BH autofoam, AB Magifoam etc.

It’s ok but I don’t think the cleaning power is as good as autofoam (even when cranked up to max ratio). Personally I’d go for BH touchless.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
What did you think of magifoam

Awful.

No cleaning power at all, just lots of foam. TBH I’m not impressed with GT’s snow foam. I use it to layer over Infinity Wax pre-wash (which is bloody excellent.

I love the GT interior cleaner though annd their wheel shampoo. The shampoo range is great.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Saves me a purchase.

I may just stick with the power maxed tfr. That's very good, I just like a bit of foam every now and then lol.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
20220313_074834.jpg
20220313_090730.jpg

Big f**king car today! Dusted off my Bigfoot for today's challenge. S350!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yup, very. 200ml pump sprayer (2litre), leave 10 mins. Adios dirt.

Has been reports of not knowing what's in it, but It cleans lol.

Ironically we have the same car and by chance cane across the video

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
Yup, very. 200ml pump sprayer (2litre), leave 10 mins. Adios dirt.

Has been reports of not knowing what's in it, but It cleans lol.
I’ll probably stick with my trusty BH - I tried Power Maxxed foam years ago and it cleaned my driveway better than anything I ever used. Turned out it was foaming TFR and a strong one!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Assume you don't have any issues with marring using a mitt.

I tend to just use a fallout remover.
Which grade clay?

BH soft clay. Just so good.

Oh and mitts are great. Cloths definitely do more damage but the mitts seem to offer a bit of curvature so you can move it better causing less damage.

I also like the fact its white and I can see how dirty it is. Grey mitts hide a lot!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
BH soft clay. Just so good.

Oh and mitts are great. Cloths definitely do more damage but the mitts seem to offer a bit of curvature so you can move it better causing less damage.

I also like the fact its white and I can see how dirty it is. Grey mitts hide a lot!

On the list. Cheers.