ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
You can probably do Crota on normal then if you go with a good team - you can get armour of the tower vendors to get you to 31 but the only way to get to 32 is through Crota raid armor and/or Iron Banner armour

Vault of Glass is harder than Crota I think - more thinking involved anyway and harder to 'get'. Probably worth watching some guides on Youtube first

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
The weekly is match made now.
Yup I know, but I've had 15-20 attempts now and been paired with complete arsehats. Even tried getting a group from DestinyLFG.com and they weren't much better... a few of them appeared to be 8 year old children.
They seem to flock towards the overhead bridge bit like flies... and then they die

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Reddit fireteams is great for getting teams/help/sherpas and there is a new lfg site the100.io

I need to do Crota a few more tims to lvl up to 32 on my main and have two 31 alts.
Not sure I cba to get them to 32 aswell though.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I did actually manage to find a group yesterday and managed to get it done. I really don't like that strike.. just takes too bloody long. f**king Omnigul

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I did actually manage to find a group yesterday and managed to get it done. I really don't like that strike.. just takes too bloody long. f**king Omnigul

You can hide in the corner of the small room opposite her catwalk. Then 1 or 2 people can stand in front of you and shoot.
If they are close enough to you, you'll be able to revive them without leaving the safety of the corner.
Thats how I've done it 5 times this week so far! Need to do it again tomorrow for some more coins!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
You can hide in the corner of the small room opposite her catwalk. Then 1 or 2 people can stand in front of you and shoot.
If they are close enough to you, you'll be able to revive them without leaving the safety of the corner.
Thats how I've done it 5 times this week so far! Need to do it again tomorrow for some more coins!
Shall give that a go next time, cheers.
Been trying to kill this Urzok bloke who spawns with one specific public event and has a fucktonne of health. Only saw him spawn once, and couldn't kill him with the two other people who happened to be around (tis for the weird woman quest person)

Mito Sportiva 135
Urzok is quite hard if you're not high enough level and don't have good enough arc weapons - had to get a friend to help me. Be warned, that quest gives you some gauntlets but are only light level 33 - not 36 - disappointing as they take so long to get.

Agreed about Omnigul - I can probably finish Crota's End on normal in the same time or maybe quicker! It's good for getting bounties done and lots of glimmer though. The final fight is annoying as you spend the whole time in that little corridor as you come in. I don't think there is much point going on the bridge as you can kill her from the ground and still put a bubble shield down there if someone has one.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I think I have Murmur, and 2 arc rocket launchers (Valedictorian and One Way Ticket 000). No Arc main weapons though :/
At some point yesterday a legendary engram dropped (gauntlets) without me realising. Was a nice surprise, think they were light 33 (which at the moment is the best I can aim for)

Mito Sportiva 135
I have some decent arc primary weapons - Oversoul Edict and Fang or Ir Yut. Also have the Necrocasm but its terrible - I used it once and put it in my vault. Seriously, if it was a legendary weapon I would be disappointed, the fact it's meant to be the best exotic in the game is an insult. It doesn't really have any good qualities about it - poor damage, poor clip size, low impact, looks rubbish, no particularly useful of interesting perks to give it a clear role in my arsenal.
Patience & Time and Plan C are good secondary exotics but funnily enough I don't have any arc heavies apart from Song of Ir Yut but that is a machine gun. I have about 10 solar rocket launchers so a bit unbalanced!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've just hit level 25 this morning. I've all but given up on the strike playlists, they're pointless really. I've downloaded the Dark Below so will see if I can progress any further through there.

Mito Sportiva 135
They're good for engram drops, glimmer, bounties - I've got a few legendary drops from them and one turned into an Icebreaker, so not a waste of time! Concentrate on doing the weekly missions and when you are high enough, the nightfalls

Mito Sportiva 135
Ideally - although still possible at 29, if you are playing with other higher level players. The difficulty really does vary - some weeks it's easy, some weeks it's hard. It's really annoying though as if you all die, you get kicked back to orbit. No checkpoints! I usually get given rubbish too, all my mates seem to get exotics every week!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I've not done a nightfall since before the DLC came out tbf. Think I'll wait. Still need to finish off my 25 strikes for the Bad Juju bounty.

Mito Sportiva 135
Can't you do it at 29? I thought you could?
The murmur from the DLC is good - lots of other nice bits of kit too, although the new exotics are pretty weak!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I've been playing through dailies etc. I can see that the Vault of Glass is available for me now too?

Mito Sportiva 135
Dailies are good place to start, get materials and engrams from them. Nightfalls can be annoying/hard even at 32 - one mistake and you're back right to the beginning which is super annoying

Mito Sportiva 135
The more you level up, the more drops you get - and even if you don't directly get something good from an engram, if you level up your cryptarch level then you get a pack from the post master which may have some good gear in

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm a 31 and still haven't done vault of glass or crotas end. Well, we have done the first bit on vault of glass, but are struggling with the next bit downstairs.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
The more you level up, the more drops you get - and even if you don't directly get something good from an engram, if you level up your cryptarch level then you get a pack from the post master which may have some good gear in
Yeah, I just levelled up with the Cryptarch, got f**k all :(

Mito Sportiva 135
JP - VOG is more of a case of learning a strategy, but once you've done it once it's pretty doable if you're 31 and have good weapons

The first time I got to Atheon on normal, it took us several hours to complete it - but on Saturday I killed Atheon on hard 3 times within half an hour! Did him twice in a row on our first attempt!
With the DLC you also can level up with Eris for a chance of a reward there too

Fabia VRS & Yeti
You can do NF at lv.27 but you'll need to be carried a bit.
Next week it's Phogoth with Arc burn so everyone will be hiding in the room behind the room that opens in front of him!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
You can do NF at lv.27 but you'll need to be carried a bit.
Next week it's Phogoth with Arc burn so everyone will be hiding in the room behind the room that opens in front of him!
When I last did that strike, you hid behind the rock on the bottom at the left
Is the reset tomorrow? I can't get any more vanguard marks :(

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah Tuesday is reset day - like Xmas every week, you never know what the rewards will be!

It is Summoning Pits this week, with arc damage on weekly and nightfalls - oversoul edict and fang coming into play once more. Might even rock the necochasm for the first bit
This strike is shorter than omnigul but I HATE the standing in the hallway for Phogoth cheese - so so boring

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Me and my mate managed the weekly heroic, wasn't that bad at all.
I get paired with utter morons who don't equip arc weapons. Also did a random strike earlier where a guy spent the entire time jumping around or scooting about. Prick had less than 15 kills to my 100 odd, other guy had 70 something. Was on the map with the big walker.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I get paired with utter morons who don't equip arc weapons. Also did a random strike earlier where a guy spent the entire time jumping around or scooting about. Prick had less than 15 kills to my 100 odd, other guy had 70 something. Was on the map with the big walker.
Yeah, we struggled with retards for most of the evening too. We've been limited to Strikes as there's only two of us playing - ideally we'd want to be getting into raids but don't know anyone else :(