ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
I've been OK personally on the One, and that's with uber slow connection speeds. Sometimes been kicked out but nothing major, although have noticed a few times having trouble with matchmaking on PVP.

Anyone else on here killed Atheon yet? I was so frustrated to get to him but not be able to kill him, and now Vault of Glass has been reset so need to start again!

GTD, Lupo
I've been OK personally on the One, and that's with uber slow connection speeds. Sometimes been kicked out but nothing major, although have noticed a few times having trouble with matchmaking on PVP.

Anyone else on here killed Atheon yet? I was so frustrated to get to him but not be able to kill him, and now Vault of Glass has been reset so need to start again!

I killed him earlier. It takes about 10 minutes when done properly.

Pick 2 teams, one to be transported one to open the gate.
The gate openers need to be closest to Atheon in order to not get teleported.
If they teleport to sandy place the gate guards need to stand on the left pad to open the gate whilst killing the sharpies. Jungle place is the right pad.
Then when the guys come back all jump onto the island in the middle.
Shield holder puts up shield and everyone hits him.
Takes 3-4 cycles to kill him.

Did the whole VOG today and got nothing but shards and a sniper rifle. Not really worth it. 60 odd shards and nothing to update.

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool thanks Gorms. I know the strategy on him, just kept dying in our group for one reason or another. Hardest thing was the exploding harpies I think, causing chaos!

Also tried the weekly heroic last night - was finding it really challenging! The mid point has a room with 3 waves of hive in, the final wave has loads of knights and 4 wizards, kept ripping us to shreds!

Mito Sportiva 135
Has anyone had the bug where in space, you can't see your ship/other ships? I've read online it's happened to other people, but not found a solution that works yet! So annoying!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Got to level 20 last night so can finally get some good stuff :grinning:. I've left the missions for now, just sticking to the crucible to accumulate some gear first.

Mito Sportiva 135
Got to level 20 last night so can finally get some good stuff :grinning:. I've left the missions for now, just sticking to the crucible to accumulate some gear first.
Crucible is definitely the place to go to for levelling up and rewards rather than vanguard - you get points even if you lose! I bought my legendary gauntlets and boots from the crucible dealer (one for lvl. 2) and will probably buy a legendary rocket launcher from the lvl. 3 guy once I get enough points.

In general though, they need some more vendors for higher level players, most the gear is average

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
The only downside is playing against level 25+ people in PVP, they regenerate health so fast! I'm earning good bounties and rewards though, so much quicker to complete in crucible. I'm looking forward to doing some raids with the better equipment.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah, there is no way they can completely balance out PVP - and without a proper prestige system, veteran players also have access to more super power options

GTD, Lupo
I'm totally smashing it at PVP think I have a K/D ratio of 1.57 but average 2+ most games.

I got my first legendary from PVP yesterday! Only took 300 odd games!!!

@Brand86 for the Harpies I stood on the pillar in the middle of the gate pad. You need the people on the opposite pillar help but it can be done easily.

Mito Sportiva 135
Gorms - do you mean one of the pillars which you need to stand in the circle for the gates to open from?

Also, do you shoot Atheon if you're not one of the 3 who gets teleported and damage buff isn't active? My friend said not to bother, but otherwise you just sit there doing nothing...?

GTD, Lupo
Yeah stand on the pillars that are used to open the gate. Put your two weaker players on one and your strongest on their own on the other. Ice breaker is best to use or any hard hitting sniper. Both pillar teams will need to shoot across to each other's sharpies as they only attack one side at a time if killed quickly.

I tend not to shoot at him until the buff is on as it's just a waste of ammo.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah stand on the pillars that are used to open the gate. Put your two weaker players on one and your strongest on their own on the other. Ice breaker is best to use or any hard hitting sniper. Both pillar teams will need to shoot across to each other's sharpies as they only attack one side at a time if killed quickly.

I tend not to shoot at him until the buff is on as it's just a waste of ammo.

Cool thanks for the advice. I watched the video of the quickest run through of VOG and they were - but guess kind of pointless unless you're doing a speed run!

I wish I had bought that ice breaker, it seems like a great weapon. I am hoping I can afford an exotic heavy this weekend, not sure I can though!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
So is this a game that "needs" a team of folk or is it one where you'll be able to progress on your own?

Mito Sportiva 135
Yes as Roy said, much better in a group of friends. Mainly for showing of your sick new legendary threads - there is always a bit of envy when your mate picks up the legendary/exotic armour or weapon you want!

Mito Sportiva 135
Oh right fair play - I like the events!
Iron Banner is coming back again soon, with a few tweaks (e.g. level does make a difference)
They seriously need some new and better vendors though, the ones in the tower mainly sell pap apart from Xur. The Cryptarch in particular needs to up his game!

Ph 1 172
Anyone fancy some games tonight on the crucible? Can't seem to get on with it at moment but I keep trying

nd does anyone know how to stop the monkey error code?

GTD, Lupo
How do you get the exotic items apart from Xur?

You can get exotic bounties. To be totally honest exotics are not that amazing. Some of the legendary items i have are far superior. Im starting to run out of space for weapons now. 10 legendaries and 5 exotics with 2 bounties currently on the go!

GTD, Lupo
They are pretty random like most things in the game. Hand a bounty in and occasionally you will receive one. There are normally 5 stages to completing them. All of them are on youtube.

Mito Sportiva 135
I have a bounty, the second stage is complete 25 strikes (I mainly play PVP so a major pain) - heaven's knows what the 3rd stage will be
DLC details have just been announced now too. Sounds good.
Annoyingly for me as a One owner, there's an extra strike on PS4.

I have a bounty, the second stage is complete 25 strikes (I mainly play PVP so a major pain) - heaven's knows what the 3rd stage will be
DLC details have just been announced now too. Sounds good.
Annoyingly for me as a One owner, there's an extra strike on PS4.
I Wouldn't worry ps4 dlc's are scams anyway, I got dlc for in game gear entered code and it got accepted and its not even on psn for me to download lol...

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I've never seen a game cop so much flack on Facebook before! Every post by Bungie, Destiny's page, IGN etc all filled with hatred and rage! It's not what was promised and there are a lot of things to be improved but I am really enjoying it and it's definitely no less than a 7/10!
I've been doing a bit of farming on Ishtar Commons to get some better kit and level stuff up and yesterday it just went batsh1t crazy! All kinds of yellow health bar having Servitors, Captains, Goblins, Shanks etc showed up forcing me to retreat into a building! Cool story I know but little things like that set it apart from other games.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've all but given up on this game. I think it's because I play alone, but I find it so boring. I'm level 11 or 12, and don't have the drive to go any further with it :(

Ph 1 172
I'm now level 22 but I'm on my own always so I'm always having to try raids on my own (or strikes which everone it is) just takes so long.. reaal just want some legendary stuff now.... I have rare things on every box justvreallu want to get my level up just seems a massive grind on my own with no fun.

I've all but given up on this game. I think it's because I play alone, but I find it so boring. I'm level 11 or 12, and don't have the drive to go any further with it 😧
Its a very short game ive done everything (bar onething that's lvl 24) in less than 3 days :/ and im level 20 now and other than pVp its totally pointless and boring now :(