ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Derbyshire stunners!

silver clio grande 1.2
ok not really an expert at this but spotted 2 gorgeous clio's this weekend and wondered if they belonged to anyone on here!

sunday morning Walton at chesterfield a twin exhaust baby blue colour gorgeous!

friday night red house petrol station car wash near holmewood metalic blue 16v alloy's chrome back lights very smart!;)

silver clio grande 1.2
oh right is that what they're called, im still learning! opps:eek: i really love them!

so are you from chesterfield then? would i have seen you're car about? im in town alot and see them on the "donut" and that.

Yea, often driving round, on the donut or town hall. Might've seen me, dunno lol Got a big cliosport sticker on the bonnet and car looks like an xmas tree at night

silver clio grande 1.2
oh yeah ive seen you! i thought it looked well smart! i went upto oakerthorpe the other thursday night with my fella's mate with the yellow punto gt and we went to the town hall then and a load of us were there and that's were i saw your car it was parked up near us!:)

Think I convoyed with you lot back into town from oakerthorpe, if it's the thursday I think it is :s Can't remember that far back lol

A number of clios
im from chesterfield aswell you aint seen no chesterfield stunner till you've seen mine ;) lol (not been big headed) i drive the silver kitted up clio with back and silver wheels and half mirror tinted windows

A number of clios
cheers anyway id love to stay and chat but im at work and my breaks over lol ill be om bout half 12 when i get home cya later

silver clio grande 1.2
p3rcy1 said:
cheers anyway id love to stay and chat but im at work and my breaks over lol ill be om bout half 12 when i get home cya later

oky dokey sounds like a late nite! talk to you soon!;)

silver clio grande 1.2
Gray said:
I am a Derbyshire lad LOL ive got a MK1 PH3 RSi in williams blue.... lowered with 16V alloys ;)

nice! are you doing anything else mod wise. ? i think all clio's look like real eye-catchers:star:

A number of clios
so this meen its not only lads whos going to be attending the east mids meets anymore lol