ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent Removal in the North West

330ci sport
Just thought i'd share my experience with a local dent removal guy.

I've accrued a few dings over the last couple of years, one from a mate, one from my wife, two 'car park dings' and one from a big stone strike on the bonnet.

A mate of mine recommended Stuart of Dent Busters. I had seen his work on Clio Sport before, if I remember correctly a member had a rather large dent removed from their tailgate. We booked Stuart to come and do mine and my mates car at my house.

I have only got decent pics of the bigger dent in my rear quarter (inflicted by the wife carrying a 'boom box')

BEFORE
img9511l.jpg

Stuart at work
img9519h.jpg

AFTER
img9526f.jpg

I was more than impressed with the work carried out, my dents are gone!!! It really is an art it seems.

Stuart is a proper genuine guy who was willing to chat and explain how he was carrying out the work. I highly highly recommend him! Being a VW enthusiast I think he spent more time chatting about Dubs with me and my wife (another VW nut) than he spent taking the dents out!!

img9522h.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
How much of the NW does he cover? Although I'd happily travel to get a decent job done.

330ci sport
Not sure Daz, can only advise you to give him a call. He's based in Warrington.

330ci sport
PM'd, although I would recommend trying to get a couple cars done together as it's gonna work out cheaper. Guess prices are gonna vary on the work carried out and the distance travelled. I would call for a better idea.