ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dension Ice Link

Silver 182 F/F
Having one fitted next week,anyone got one fitted and what do people recomend as the best place to have it mounted any good/bad experiences of mounting problems.It's going to be the one with the mini cradle.Cheers

Silver 182 F/F
Looking at mounting it in the same position but on the other side of the stereo.And because it's a mini it should'nt stick out has much.

MGP W02
Should work well. I used some velcro, just so there are no holes in the dash. its not fallen off yet...

sorry to hijack but im buying one of these for christmas and was gonna fit it myself. am i better off getting someone to fit it for me? or is it an easy job?

also bruce, just out of curiousity where you getting yours fitted and how much is it setting you back if you dont mind me asking. :d

Last edited:
  Silver 182 F/F
It's costing £140 fitted with the mini cradle,and it's Technicar in Ossett that's doing it for me.I believe it's a easy job to fit but if you pay some one else to do it and anythings damaged they have to repair it,plus better for warranty side of things.

God i sound a right doom and gloom.

Silver 182 F/F
Is that the correct model ?. It's just that it doesn't make it clear what year Reno's it fit's but if it is, it's a good price,also they don't seem to sell them with mini cradles.

Renaultsport 220T
I fitted mine in the glove box on the left hand side. As it works off the radio stalk with the original head unit, keeps the interior clean.

:)

Silver 182 F/F
182WRC O.K got a couple of questions am i wright in thinking that you pres 1-5 buttons on the radio for the first five playlist,then if you want to select anymore playlists you have to select them from the ipod it's self.

SLK 350
Dension equipment doesn't work on any of the new 2005 HU's, apparently it's something they are working on but as yet theres no fix.

Personally i don't see why people gladly pay £150 for a product you can get for £85 from halfords - Connects2 ARNIPOD003 which is exactly the same piece of equipment, and on the contrary Dension even uses some of their connections in their own over-priced package.

Takes 5 minutes to fit, and in my 53 172 it allows me to change tracks/volume from the steering mount, and obviously allows control via the iPod still. It also normalises the sound so you don't get interference.

but its only an extra 15 mate, the site im looking at its only £99, aslong as thats the right one for my 2003 Factory head unit :S

black gold 182
i think the dension equipment does work on 2005 models,dont qoute me though but i believe a few people have the dension ipod fitted on 05 hu's

SLK 350
AFAIK theres some sort of changes that Renault made that prevents (accidentally) their kits working, of which im 90% sure on that count. Do a forum search.

Silver 182 F/F
I beleive if your 2005 stereo says update list your o.k if it says tuner list like old Reno stereo used to say you could have problems it seems that they have changed back to tuner list stereos.