ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dell Mini 9

Recaro Black Gold 182
I can get hold of one of these spanky new for £175 it's the one with the 8GB flash drive, not really fussed about the memory as it will just be for browsing and the portability!

Has anyone got one of these, what's their opinion? Seem quite smart and it's a bit of a steal at the price too.

Cheers
Oli

:)

Recaro Black Gold 182
Afraid not, lol, there £194 on Tesco and my missus is a manager there so I get 10% off, happy days.

Hasn't anybody got one?

Nearly brought one, but very cramped keyboard, the function buttons have been moved to row asdfgh etc, finger print magnet. Better notebooks out there.

Would buy it and flog it!!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Do the function buttons really annoy people? Can't remember the last time I really needed to use them.

Am very tempted by one but just need to have a go with a 9 inch screen as not sure if it'd do my head in or not.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
We're going to be using these for a diagnostic tool at work soon... though we are using the XP version. Quite smart imo :D