ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decent seat covers

Clio 197 cup pack
exactly what the title says really. Where can i buy water proof good quality seat covers? Rough price would be good too. Cheers

ibiza cupra
snap on or mac tools mate. keep an eye out for there vans when going past garages and body shops as thats where they hang around then just go up and ask if they have got any. quite pricy though, i paid £30 for my pair.

ibiza cupra
the fit is quite good on mine. can get better fitting ones but you pay more for them and as these do the trick and stop me dirtying my seats with my work clothes, i didnt think id need to spend any more. plus i got a free snap on beanie hat lol

Clio 197 cup pack
well it that case its got to be the same as you then! Lol. Have you got a link to the site where you got yours?

Clio 182 CUP In Silver
I had to rip my snap on 1 and modify it to fit becuase the seat boulsters are massive compared to my saxo, i think you can get bigger ones though, mine was £14.