ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DECAT / MODIFIED CAT FOR CLIO DCI 65/80

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  '06 MK3 Clio 1.4L
Hey all,

Here i have a modified catalyst converter up for sale, for a clio dci 65 or 80 (doesnt fit the 100 as it has a different turbo)...

It has all the internals of the cat removed an is now basically a decat pipe.

Decat pipes for the clio dci can be really expensive due to the complex shape of the cat, i myself went to longlife and prospeed for quotes on a decat pipe for my clio dci 80, longlife quoted me £200+ and prospeed quoted me £150+...

This can be directly exchanged with the current cat thats on the car, you can keep your old one spare but the car will pass the MOT even with this modified cat fitted...

Reason for sale is due to selling my dci 80 before fitting the pipe :(

Im looking for around £40 + postage which is a bargain compared to the prices charged to get a custom one made...

Item is up on ebay an the item number is: 180432866695

I am also open to offers inside and outside of ebay so feel free to contact me if your interested!

Thanks all :)