ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dealers dented my car!

535d / t5 caravelle
so the dent man was suppossed to turn up last tuesday, he hadn't arrived by 4.45pm so i rang blackburn renault to find out why, only to be told he had been called out on another job, so i kicked off a bit asking when they where going to inform me that he wasn't going to show as i had just wasted a day sat at home waiting. they told me the dentman himself would ring me that night ( yeah right ).

No phone call. next day renault uk ring me for an update, so i explained. he told me to leave it with him, 5 minutes later i get a call off blackburn renault, apologizing for everything, and the dents are MENT to be getting fixed tomorrow.

​WE SHALL SEE!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
f**k me dents removed in about 2 minutes, thank f**k for that!

Yeah , how does it look ? Did he do a good job ? Have you got the company name or the dentmans number Bill ? I could do with some taking out of mine .

535d / t5 caravelle
How does it look?

Yeah , how does it look ? Did he do a good job ? Have you got the company name or the dentmans number Bill ? I could do with some taking out of mine .

they are completely gone 100%, it took the bloke literally 2 minutes to do, i am amazed! i asked him to do a small dent on the door which he quoted £40, but did not have time to do it, as it needed drilling from the inside of the door to push it out, he would then cover the drill hole with a rubber cap. i will call him back soon to have it fixed, his details can be found below, very impressed with the work! easy money as well by the looks of it. and Renault uk have been s**t hot in helping me get this sorted out :)

http://www.pdr-tech.com/

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
they are completely gone 100%, it took the bloke literally 2 minutes to do, i am amazed! i asked him to do a small dent on the door which he quoted £40, but did not have time to do it, as it needed drilling from the inside of the door to push it out, he would then cover the drill hole with a rubber cap. i will call him back soon to have it fixed, his details can be found below, very impressed with the work! easy money as well by the looks of it. and Renault uk have been s**t hot in helping me get this sorted out :)

http://www.pdr-tech.com/

Nice one Bill . Glad you got it all sorted . Thanks for the contact info too :D