ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

deal on tyres please

clio 172
hi guys.I have got trax comeing up soon.I need tyers asap.enyone on here want to give me a price for 4 tyers.

thanks avit

also im not fussed what tyres i bye somethink along the line of r888s or somethink :approve:

DB.

BMW 440i
You tried camskill and blackcircles mate? Normally quite decent.

Aaaaavvvvveee ittttttt!

clio 172
avvvvviiitttt lol i have been on loads of sites tbh and havent hand much luck.Im not sure what i want and need.

clio 172
can some one please post a link of what tyres i should get becouse.there are so meny people on this site that are lying about how much they have payed for there tyres.I hae 400 pounds to spend but would relly like some change from that.;)

toyos ???

f1s ???

you appear quite lazy to me.

You've been given various sites which are usually the cheapest... the rest is over to you.

clio 172
im not lazy.i have been on all sites i have been told to go on.like a said i carnt find a good deal.if you no a good deal i should look at post a link.

clio 172
they have to be road legal i have 100pounds per corner. i have got 400 pounds what shall i get.iv got track days comeing up

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
im not lazy.i have been on all sites i have been told to go on.like a said i carnt find a good deal.if you no a good deal i should look at post a link.

You are been lazy, if you'd been on all these sites like you say then you'd know which are the good deals and which are the bad ones by comparing the prices lol.

You expecting someone to find you a deal half that of all the good ones on the recommended sites:S.