ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De-wipered + Pic *****ing Clio 182

Hey guys, De-wipered my car today, for anyone that's struggling to get the wiper off use a ball joint puller. works a treat :) makes the back look alot smoother IMO, plus it saves a bit of weight..

Also a few pics i took today, slowly getting the hang of my camera and editing.

Let me know what you think, of the pictures more than anything :)

Does anyone know where i can put up picture's other than photobucket, where it wont ruin them, makes them all speckly when there not on my pc..

DSCF0392.jpg

DSCF0358.jpg

DSCF0359.jpg

DSCF0343.jpg

DSCF0355.jpg

DSCF0363.jpg

DSCF0374.jpg

DSCF0371.jpg

DSCF0335.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Stunning, makes a good diffrence

Pain in the bum when you cant wash it though lol

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Could not deal with it on a road car, our track car is impossible to see out of the back as soon as the roads are wet :<

You taken the whole motor out aswell or just the blade?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
not keen im afraid mate. i could never get rid of my wiper its a valuable asset lol.

love the car though

Could not deal with it on a road car, our track car is impossible to see out of the back as soon as the roads are wet :<

You taken the whole motor out aswell or just the blade?

Whole motor and everything that goes with it.

RainX FTW

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Swear I've seen another thread with this car on yesterday...and the day before...and the day before :p

Not keen on the de-wipered look myself, but fair play!

J03

MX5 1.8
lol when i had mine done it was all bad comments... i can tell this is 'sport' biased website reguardless if its a clio... looks well anyways

Cupped 182 with Milltek
How come I cannot see the pictures? I am not on a home PC, at work at the mo.no links to pics or pics themselves,help!

Not a fan of de-wipered Clio's, you're still left with the plastic cap and no matter what products you put on the rear screen the Clio hoovers up s**t/moisture and glues it to the rear screen like no other car I've owned/used.