ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De-cat on a standard 182 system

RS182 Titanium
Can i run a decat on a standard 182 exhaust. can i leave the lamda sensor blocked off and unplugh or do i need to put it in still.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I ran one on mine, it was made by a chap on here. I think the milltek ones fit the standard system. I plugged the sensor in and never got an light on the dash, but might have been the way the pipe was made.
Sounded a bit raspier and was well worth it imho.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Mines got a decat bung in the 2nd lambda hole.
2nd sensor isn't even connected to the car, no light

turbo 182
Milltek decat won't fit standard system, you need a scorpion one or a one with the rear olive joint, I kept my lamba sensor in and just cleared the code with the RS turner, the light occasionally came on but just wiped again

2014 Clio 200t edc
That's it scorpion, sorry. As I said mine was made by a chap on here and it was a few years ago.

RS182 Titanium
i was looking at the ones on ebay and some came with the second sensor plugged off. Didn't know if you could just unplug it and leave it out without the engine going into a limp mode.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
^^ as I posted above.
Mine just has a bolt in the 2nd hole and the 2nd sensor is in the boot, nothing connected to the 2nd plug on the car.
Been like it for 9 months with no issue

RS182 Titanium
perfect was just double checking before i do it and my engine dies......also are you guys remapping the car after you have fitted it?

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
nope, want to RS Tuner it though.
As it currently sits.

Homemade induction kit.
Matched Inlets
Decat

RS182 Titanium
nice, i am wanting to do some catcams 431 i think are the most you can do off a standard ECU. got an induction kit already and will be ordering the dcat soon.