ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DE CAT FOR MY CUP ??

how muchio fred ?? . want one asap if there that good .

mine has the 2 lambor sensors i think . lol

Lionel Richie
ours has 2 holes in it, but we supply a blanking plug for the second one, its upto your to run one or 2 sensors, we suggest just using the first one only

M2 Competition
Lol!

Mark, the one you have will ONLY fit a 182. It will not fit any form of 172, whether it has a 182 manifold or not.

Tim has a 172 cup.

nah sorry mark fella only got my 172 mani .

fred will it put the light on the dash with only one sensor or not ?? .

also will it need to come off for mot time ??

nah sorry mark fella only got my 172 mani .

fred will it put the light on the dash with only one sensor or not ?? .

also will it need to come off for mot time ??

No light comnes on with one sensor (its the first one you plug in pre cat not post cat.

Need to check on MOT some cars pass others don't.

Lionel Richie
i "think" we've got some in stock fella, give Andrew or myself a buzz tomorrow

07769712624 or 07718790098 (leave a message if you don't get through to either of us, busy day tomorrow)

Fred

53' 172 Cup
i got a YS decat month or so ago....excellent quality and good rasp too mate! def get one - not too hard to fit if you got the tools. quick one about the lambda sensor tho...i tried plugging just the first sensor in and left the second disconnected and the light always came on after a couple hours driving. you can reset it using a OBDII tool but i just plugged other one back in and it stays off now!

172 Cup
Fred im prob gonna be ordering one tonight when I get home, does £125 include delivery? Can I order it on your website or do I have to ring you?

ed_172_cup - so you have plugged in both lambda sensors and get no light or problems?

cheers
dez

Lionel Richie
anyway you like Dez, its £125 (inc vat) + delivery

you can either pay over the phone or pay via paypal/e-mail from the website

FOR SALE!!!
fred were is yozzsport bec i no you use the ramps at jamie watts is the v6 still round the back but were it the place lol

Lionel Richie
thats where we do all our workshop stuff from, there isn't a shop or owt, just a registered business address

if people want to come and buy stuff, we always meet them at the workshop with the part/s, for security reasons, otherwise our stock might get nicked!

FOR SALE!!!
o right makes sence just wanted no lol some very nice cars in the shop mate mandy showed us round mmm

53' 172 Cup
ed_172_cup - so you have plugged in both lambda sensors and get no light or problems?

cheers
dez

Yeh! i was also told to do the old leave one unplugged setup but after a days driving the emmission light came on. i used a diagnostic tool to switch it off but it came on again after few hours driving. tried plugging the second sensor back in and now it never comes on...! i think its different for everyone but alot of ppl seem to be ok wen leaving the 2nd sensor off...just try with it off first and if the light comes on plug the second one in mate.