ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De-Barried Cup

172 Cup
Took a quick snap on my lunch break. What a difference 4months&£1200 makes!

Before
20120414_120632.jpg

After
20120823_135031.jpg

330i. E30 Touring.
It took you 4 months and £1200 to repaint some wheels and take about 15 stickers off? ;)

172 Cup
cheeky gits! those wheels are a good £400 of a refurb! means its more than £1200 though.

The top one is nothing of my doing.. Undone all the "added dazza w**k"

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
£100 a wheel?!!!! jesus, did they paint them with gold enfused paint or in real platinum or something!

looks much better de stickered but I actually preferred it on the white wheels, but I kinda have a soft spot for white rims....ahem!

172 Cup
£100 a wheel?!!!! jesus, did they paint them with gold enfused paint or in real platinum or something!

looks much better de stickered but I actually preferred it on the white wheels, but I kinda have a soft spot for white rims....ahem!

The needed some work doing on them too. Not just a simple straight forward refurb.

172 Cup
If you de-stickered It and paid £400 for a wheel refurb... Where did the other £800 go? :O (as a genuine question as I can't see anything else done...)

New rear lights,exhaust,cambelt,water pump,service, etc etc!

I have a feeling it's a bit more than 1200.

PMSL at the before pic.

The second pic is possibly the worst photo I've seen. Ever.

Good improvement though. I'm sure it looks good IRL.

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST-3
Ahh I thought I recognised this :) used to be a lad called Jordan's on station road didn't it! I live just up the road from him in cross hills!! It had been off the road for quite a while.

Where abouts in skipton are you?

172 Cup
Ahh I thought I recognised this :) used to be a lad called Jordan's on station road didn't it! I live just up the road from him in cross hills!! It had been off the road for quite a while.

Where abouts in skipton are you?

Correct! My stepdad is mates with his dad, that's how I found it. A good 18months I believe, Bit more work than I envisaged to sort it though.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
This from somewhere near cross hills? Near Skipton.

Seem to remember it being parked up there a long time.

Good work though :)