ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DC2 K20a Nurburgring 8:04BTG

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
There's a link on the Megane forum of the new type r vs the megahe 275 trophy r and they were saying the civic did a 7.50, mate you are very good.

Monaco 172
Initially this:
21888338749_4ba66d015a_k.jpg
Integra Bongard by Kurt Blythman, on Flickr

How come you're rocking a 96 Spec rear bumper?

Awesome lap, Awesome car!! I really miss my DC2's :-(

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Cracking lap, would love to see what it would do on some DZ03G

I'll be getting those next for sure.

BTW if anyones interested I've uploaded another lap, not as fast, but more action. It involves an excellent bit of cat and mouse with me and a Subaru Turbo.

Swift Sport
Lol at around 5:00 when you and the Subaru were on the grass to get past that car.

+1 I've been in a car doing that and it's pretty scary lol. Also, that bike was going well that overtook you... It's rare to see bikes passing anything at the 'Ring.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I was going to put you've come a long way from the guy who used to drive like a bell end on public roads but it seems like you're still doing it lol!

Can't argue with that lap time though. Great effort!

C2 vts/172 ph1
I'll be getting those next for sure.

BTW if anyones interested I've uploaded another lap, not as fast, but more action. It involves an excellent bit of cat and mouse with me and a Subaru Turbo.

I've been watching these on your Instagram and was well impressed, the part where your passing the pug on the grass f**king mad man lol great lap tho [emoji106]

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Why is it so fast? Arent those engine like 230bhp?? Is the car completely stripped et etc?

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Thanks chaps!

I remember when I first went to the 'ring and was way happy with this lap. I felt like I'd done really well. Haha

Quite hard to watch now, I'd take it off YouTube if it wasn't for AdSense!