ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Day insurance for young drivers..

R26 + EV0 FQ340
Anyone know of any? I tried before but was told I needed to be 21. Todays my 21st birthday yet I tried to get a quote and they said they can't quote me. Looking to buy a new car so need the insrance to test It.
Cheers,

Not a 320d
25 i think? There not the same car at a dealership you can show interest in and take for a drive instead? I wanted to know this last year when i was 21 and couldnt get insured.

R26 + EV0 FQ340
Appologies to the mods for putting this In the wrong section.

25, Great. I have driven one allready at a dealers. Didn't like the gear changes - Seemed quite jummpy so walked away. That and the fact the car was more than a grand over what I've found one advertised private for.

R26 + EV0 FQ340
Will give them a look, Cheers Scott.

Can't get a proper feel then though Magh. I'm not talking about ragging It around but some things you can only feel when driving yourself. Testing clutch for example. Don't think I'll find a carpark that will let me do 70 lol.

AGH the sl*g
Yeah i suppose, bit of an awkward situation tbh, you could always get someone that is covered on other vehicles on their policy to drive it for you to make sure everything is ok. i know your not driving it but if you have already driven that model of car then you know you like it.

Yeah i suppose, bit of an awkward situation tbh, you could always get someone that is covered on other vehicles on their policy to drive it for you to make sure everything is ok. i know your not driving it but if you have already driven that model of car then you know you like it.

This is why I'm your friend.

R26 + EV0 FQ340
After abit of searching I found one company who will give me a days insurance for £40. Not too cheap but again not a major 1 off fee for a new car.