ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Day insurance, Any recomendations?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I might need day insurance for the 25th-26th of this month, does anyone know any companies that will let me cancel last minute if i don't need it? All seem to be pay up and it's tough if i use it or not.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
How expensive is it to take out a full years policy? Then just cancel within the cooling off period. Usually works out much much cheaper than temp insurance.

A mate done it on his EVO 9 360 at 21. Cost him £17 for a week with Admiral after taking out a full policy then cancelling lol.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Cheapest I can find is £40 for 2 days!!!! Might be worth looking into that actually.

Clio 172 Flamer
Cheapest I can find is £40 for 2 days!!!! Might be worth looking into that actually.

You could try tempcover.com

Although, they are hit and miss, if it a standard car sometimes you can get away with something like £10 a day, if not temp cover, you could always take out a policy with an insurance company and cancel...

Although you may get charged admins charges and insurance fees which is usually more than £40 ;)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
LOL! Yeah, tempcover.com made a fortune out of me over the last year!

They don't let you cancel though. You pay up front and that's it. You can always leave it last minute though as it only takes a few minutes to get a quote and cover through them.