ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dashmount

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
I have just ordered myself a Dension Ipod adapter with cradle for my Clio. I have also ordered a Dashmount bracket.

Has anyone fitted one of these? From the instructions, I take it it slides in between the dash and centre console, near the centre vents...

http://www.dashmount.co.uk/july01/71269.htm

Doesn't seem to want to slide in - don't want to force it and damage anything!!

2002 Clio Dynamic
That Dashmount bracket looks really bad in my eyes!
Where did you order the Denison one from?

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
only thing i would of said is order the mounting bracket from dension, bit better quality and easy to fit, that one looks a bit strange and also you could just buy a phone holder and use that for teh ipod...saves screwing your dash!

black gold 182
ive fitted this in my 182 for my ipod,i did find it needed a little bit of a prizing into place but ipod sits perfectly on to the bracket,ill try and post a photo or 2 if i can tommorow evening

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
Black Gold 182 said:
ive fitted this in my 182 for my ipod,i did find it needed a little bit of a prizing into place but ipod sits perfectly on to the bracket,ill try and post a photo or 2 if i can tommorow evening
Black Gold, I have sent you a PM - cheers mate!