ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dashboard Fog light comes on when I brake!

51 Clio Mk3 1.5 DCi
I have a 51 plate Clio 1.5DCi 65 that has recently taken to illuminating the rear fog light warning on the dash whenever I brake and whenever an indicator is selected. It flashes dimly in time with the indicator. I suspect its a dodgy earth somewhere but I don't know how to find where the earth is or what I'm looking for. Has anyone had a similar problem or know what it could be?

The car radio has also suddenly lost reception. It used to be crystal clear and its not the local transmitter as my other car's reception is fine but my Clio is now picking up a lot of static. I've a funny feeling it might be the dodgy earth. I've checked the connections at the back of the radio and tried my best to check the arial. Anyone any ideas?

BMW M135i
Search. There aren't enough numbers in the world to cover how many times this has been covered.