ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash fuel miles remaining not working

ly 182
Hi my fuel light came on so I put £40 worth of fuel it the gauge has gone up but the fuels miles thing is
Just flashing ----.
Any ideas y thanks

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Clockset in to test mode, cycle thru to the error code screen, press and hold the trip reset, key off and all should work again.

Audi A3
sounds like ive got the same problem! ill be made up if this fixes it.

ive done the 'hold the end of the stalk and turn the key and a load of randomness happens'

is your way different mick? elaborate on it if you could for me mate? (i know thats testing your christmas spirit but id be made up) :clown:

Audi A3
andy, do that reset and it worked for me. i had the exact same symptoms and this cleared it and works as it should now

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate could you explain the ( cycle thru to the error code screen ) having a blonde moment cheers

You got it into test mode ok? By holding in the button on the right stalk and turning key to ignition.

It'll start beeping and the clocks will go through their range test.

Press the button on the end of the stalk (can't remember how many times) to get to the error code screen.

Then hold in the trip reset button.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
This might sound ridiculous but i had the same problem with mine, brimming it with petrol a couple of times sorted it!

Clio sport 182 cup
You got it into test mode ok? By holding in the button on the right stalk and turning key to ignition.

It'll start beeping and the clocks will go through their range test.

Press the button on the end of the stalk (can't remember how many times) to get to the error code screen.

Then hold in the trip reset button.
Ok cheers mate I will give it ago tomorrow