ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

To be fair Dan if talking RRP's then K-tec list the Catcams RRP at £579+vat :rasp:

Fred is selling the GT's for £399 inc vat at the moment not sure if its an offer or permanent but that is the current price

Lionel Richie

wow, nice marketing misdirection. It's actually £399+vat, or £499+vat, so a lot less difference than you're suggesting, and the results are about 10bhp different. Trust me, If the GT cams worked I'd sell them, there's more margin in them for a start, so I make less from selling a set of 438s, but miles better results.

Nope they're £399 inc vat for GT's ;-)

197 cams arent billet and only available 2nd hand (no one is going to buy new from renault!)

Evo 5 RS
My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

It's not really misdirection to be fair. On the margins front though, aren't you doing 172 spax for £659.99 and 182 for £759.99? When you can get both for less, at the same price. Not misdirection either when you have to earn a living Dan. People can make up their own minds regardless of what's cheaper

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!

On the margins front though, aren't you doing 172 spax for £659.99 and 182 for £759.99? When you can get both for less, at the same price. Not misdirection either when you have to earn a living Dan.

no, there's actually 4 kits not 2, so you've misunderstood or been told some wrong info

Evo 5 RS

Change of plan, having a rough time of it at the moment - car is going to another member on here most likely. Real shame but it's just something I could do without right now. I'll be back with something else some when.

Evo 5 RS

He is a bit of a who*e yeh lol. It wasn't even a decision at the time, he just txt me and I asked him out of the blue. I've no where for it at the moment, and it's money I could do without spending. Just had to draw a line really.

Sure when I'm in the position again to own something that doesn't get used I'll get something else.

Evo 5 RS

Just some really tall fella who appears out of nowhere and buys cars like they're going out of fashion

53 Clio's & counting

Shouldn't you be at work Colshe?

I know Potter isn't as he just hogs the inside lanes of most motorways in the evenings :rasp:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member

Ah bad news mate - so very sorry to hear it but you have to do what you have to do. If it's gone to who I think it's gone to then at least it will be looked after properly. :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Shouldn't you be at work Colshe?

I know Potter isn't as he just hogs the inside lanes of most motorways in the evenings :rasp:

I finished at 2pm mate, I was on the M4 by 4.30am starting a 9 hour drive.

Evo 5 RS

I'm looking at Mazda 3 MPS'. See this isn't a good start.

Dan, sell me something interesting. By interesting I mean 4 doors, 5 seats and enough space for a body in the boot. For when I put myself in it down a verge in Eastborne.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

I'm looking at Mazda 3 MPS'. See this isn't a good start.

Dan, sell me something interesting. By interesting I mean 4 doors, 5 seats and enough space for a body in the boot. For when I put myself in it down a verge in Eastborne.

Buy a 9-5 Aero Estate! 2.3 Turbo, 250hp as standard, immense tuning potential, comfy, well built and can be bought and modified for under £4k.

IMG_1643.jpg

53 Clio's & counting

I had one (Was my 2nd business car I sold) and had done about 160k, but drove like new - no sqeaks or rattles, and pulled like a b*****d on boost

Evo 5 RS

One of my mates had a 9-5, it was brutal. Was about 300bhp and kept doing the restraining arm on the auto box, but it had 200k on it and was still going. BUT I'm looking at newer cars really, no funny business :( Would just be a bonus if it wasn't s**t boring.

Evo 5 RS

aza6eneb.jpg

uhy4apup.jpg

Plain Jane replacement for now, but still really enjoying it. 1.9 TDI SE. Picked it up from Russ_16v this weekend.

Last edited:
  53 Clio's & counting

Looks tidy that ;)

Oh, and it's not an SE, it's a sport mate, so has:

16 inch wheels
20mm lower (and stiffer) suspension
Sports seats
3 spoke leather steering wheel
Colour coded trims
Metal coloured dash trims
boot spoiler
few other bits and pieces x

(PS Claire is still gutted :( lol )

Evo 5 RS

Yeh it's a really nice car mate :)

Only reason I said SE is as it comes up as SE Sport so just assumed that was right!

Status
Not open for further replies.