ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cycle carrier - Clio 182

CLIO 182 RS
Hi

Just wondering what cycle carriers you guys use on your clio's?

I need a good one for my downhill bike that doesn't take an age to fit or damages the car.

Cheers !

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
No way in hell would i put a bike "carrier" on the rear of my 182, the boot lid is made from tracing paper.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've had 3 people and 3 bikes inside my 182, with all the kit to.

1.5 Clio Dynamique
usually i would use a carrier on me boot, but im tempted to get a towbar installed, and buying a cheap trailer and cover to put them in, plus it would be handy for carrying household crap down to the tip etc.......plus i have the torque to pull it off. DCI's ftw!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
usually i would use a carrier on me boot, but im tempted to get a towbar installed, and buying a cheap trailer and cover to put them in, plus it would be handy for carrying household crap down to the tip etc.......plus i have the torque to pull it off. DCI's ftw!

That's going to help the guy who has a 182 how?

I've got an unused Thule set up and cycle carrier that I'm about to put up for sale. I bought them, fitted them, and took them off again. Never actually mounted the bike on there! I had the intention of using my new hardtail on some trails, but couldn't actually be arsed. The bike will be up for sale as well lol.
If you're interested, drop me a PM. Cheers.

Passat
Take the wheels off and put it in the boot?!

No way can I be bothered taking the wheels off my car every time I want to transport my bike