ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cutla Movin' Pics Of 'Er

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Went out a few weeks ago and got some piccy's of the car whilst in motion. First time doin this and i think some of them came out pretty well.

DSC_1790.jpg

DSC_1808.jpg

DSC_1798.jpg

DSC_1804.jpg

DSC_1805.jpg

DSC_1809.jpg

DSC_1812.jpg

DSC_1813.jpg

DSC_1814.jpg

DSC_1817.jpg

DSC_1818.jpg

DSC_1819.jpg

DSC_1820.jpg

Nice comments welcome :approve:

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Bulbs wise, for sidelights and fogs i got led sidelights for each. Dipped beam is just 6000k HID's.

And yea.. am selling right now (got a buyer) i just cant stop doin stuff to the car though.

Adz

Work van
Bulbs wise, for sidelights and fogs i got led sidelights for each. Dipped beam is just 6000k HID's.

And yea.. am selling right now (got a buyer) i just cant stop doin stuff to the car though.

what place did you get the hid's i need some lol car loooks great what size engine it got ? ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I love the way we can tell how hard your cornering by looking at the air freshener :p

Lovely shots mate good effort indeed!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Cheers for the comments so far. Lol, i did wonder how long it was before someone noticed the angle of the thing hanging from my mirror.

Not too sure what im buying next.. narrowed it down to 3 cars. Either a Civic EK9, Astra GSI or a Throttle Bodied 182.

Yea ive done a couple more things since those photos and a fairly big chage that will be revealed at Trax.

A Flamin' Red one
Cheers for the comments so far. Lol, i did wonder how long it was before someone noticed the angle of the thing hanging from my mirror.

Not too sure what im buying next.. narrowed it down to 1 car. Either a Throttle Bodied 182 or bust.

Yea ive done a couple more things since those photos and a fairly big chage that will be revealed at Trax.

Good lad ;)

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Dude you convoying up to trax with us southeners? Ross too?

Car looks sick man, shame to sell it tbh. :(

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
love it bud, i loved it at FCS only thing id change if it was mine would be the mirrors, bullets and diamonds back to standard colours

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Dude you convoying up to trax with us southeners? Ross too?

Car looks sick man, shame to sell it tbh. :(

Yea i think i will be convoying up with the CS lot as my lot are bein lazy and not leaving till later morning!
Im sure Ross will be comin with aswell.

Cheers, yea dont really wanna sell it; just really want something with a bit more grunt.

Static Low
awesome mate

some lad is trying to pass this off as his car on bebo, sorry cant link u though cause i deleted him but.. hes on here and hes from ireland and has white multispoke wheels too

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I like this car...Can't point my finger exactly as to why but i do!..Glad you've not gone down the route of the full Rep!