ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom 182 REPLICA exhaust.

Hopefully the video works!
Had this for quite a while now, Video dont do it justice at all.
These are just revs, the thing sounds RIDICULOUS from the go ahead!

Both Exhausts fully working!
1 Backbox straight from catback.

Thoughts?
(if the link even works)

*Just to point out! this vid was taken about a month ago, since then the standard air filter has gone and been replaced by KTecs Carbon Viper induction kit. Much less noise from the front end now.

Last edited by a moderator:

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
That's really good! looks like it sits pretty much perfectly and it sounds great

http://www.jacexhausts.co.uk/

Local Fabricator in Nottingham.
275Quid from cat back. No Middle box. Both tailpipes fully working. Sparewheel well untouched! apart from they used it to bolt a second exhaust hanger on (;
Few Pics:

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

This website seems to keep on logging me out when i post pictures! so im going to post each picture as a separate post! Rather than the ball ache of the THIRD time of uploading them all to then be signed out when i click post.. bare with me:

Monaco
Have you got any photos from underneath? Sounds like a good piece of work.

[edit] if I'd waited a few seconds...

Beautiful piece of kit!
Honestly best thing ive purchased.
Trust me when i say the video does not do the sound justice.. Just revs in the vid! Ragging this around to rev limit and keep on going is awesome. Brings out a 8 year old in me. :
Ive heard TONS of stupidly loud exhausts, some sound like theyre constant farting or even about to blow up. This, this is Opera (; Perfect!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Sounds good :)
So I notice you have fit a cup spoiler, 182 wheels and now this exhaust......why not buy a 182 initially?

Surely declaring all these mods will push up the insurance into the same region as just insuring a 1*2?

Not even close (depending on age).

At 17 when I had my 1.2 (two years ago) I wanted to make it a rep so I contacted flux asking how much it would cost. For the full rs bodykit, coilovers, 182 wheels, cat back scorpion system and xenons it was about £350 extra for the year on a TPFT policy costing £2650.

For a sport it was about £9000. Then there is the higher running costs of a sport.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Apologies, I thought the OP had a 172 and he was making it look like a 182. Sorry for the confusion :)

Definitely a credit haha! If you saw it in the flesh though the sunroof is the only.. But massive giveaway.
Insurance for a 182 isn't THAT bad, but none the less almost 3x more than what I'm paying now. This is £75 a month with everything.. Even tinted windows declared. 182 would be just shy under £200 a month.

Either way it's my first car, build up some solid years driving experience as admittedly I do tend to have my moments where I'm still a t**t on the road.
few solid years experience with no claims until I'm ready for the big shoes.

For now though this is definitely a one off custom clio and I'm loving it (; 1.4 so it has decent power behind it, including the added gains from aftermarket pieces.

275 bispoke was a good price.

jac do any good price on bespoke 182 system ?

I wouldn't see why not! Defo going to him once I finally upgrade to a 182 of my own.
i got turned down by the likes of power flow and long life, gave me tons of BS excuses and a price range of £400+

this guy only has a small unit in Hucknall's industrial estate. Just him and 1 other working together to create these actual amazing systems. If you want to go anywhere it's always the smaller guys who have obvious years of experience in the industry. Proper underdog of the exhaust world. fully 10/10 recommended, sound guy too! Obvious from his work on this he definitely knows what he's doing. Told him when I picked it up (took 4 hours) I'd show it off and recommend him on here!

so if any of you do contact him just mention the 182 replica exhaust he did (;

An orange one
Wow that actually sounds pretty darn good!

Youve done one a good effort on that car mate! What's the interior like? RS too?

Wow that actually sounds pretty darn good!

Youve done one a good effort on that car mate! What's the interior like? RS too?

Thanks aha :) yeah I've put around £1K into this, planning on keeping it for a few good years as a first car to build experience in.. So I actually want to like/enjoy the car! So yeah the only things giving this away as a replica is:

sunroof,
rear drums,
lack of metal foot pedals,
engine haha.

everything else including down to the mats is done.

An orange one
Thanks aha :) yeah I've put around £1K into this, planning on keeping it for a few good years as a first car to build experience in.. So I actually want to like/enjoy the car! So yeah the only things giving this away as a replica is:

sunroof,
rear drums,
lack of metal foot pedals,
engine haha.

everything else including down to the mats is done.

A lot of younger lads could do with some of your common sense, I predict you will fit in well on here lol