ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Current Saxo owner looking to change to 182!

Evening all,

I've been registered on here for a while, but now looking to upgrade my Saxo VTS to 182 FF w/ the cup packs in the coming months. Seen some very nice example, racing blue or inferno orange are the strong favourites for my choice at the moment!

Pics of my Saxo ( i may even have been on track with some of you guys at FCS last year, as i missed my session with Saxo Sports Club :eek:)

cv5-1.jpg

On the Nurburgring last summer...

Ring07.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

74689da5.jpg

It is near enough back to standard though now as it comes closer to being sold or part ex'd - plan was to cam it and have standard interior as having it stripped was too much of a pain as a daily driver, but decided now to make the change for something more comfy and abit more grunt as standard! ANyone else on here made the change from a VTS to a Clio Sport?

Nice paxo. Dont listen to that paul fella, rusty inferno is the worst colour not matter what he says. Think:

02PAC46md.jpg

Iceberg ftw.

Haha, been looking around the site for a while inferno seems to be a contraversial choice! Going to look at a few in different colours over the next few weeks so will make my decision once ive had to chance to have a good look in person!