ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup with some new turbines

tomsteer

ClioSport Club Member
I originally bought this cup as a project to convert to a track car, a few weeks After getting it I got a new job 450 miles from home in the north of Scotland.

Just as I'd bought it I got a set of turbines and left them with my mate to do a full refurb in a colour of his choosing (they will be track wheels) he's finished them in a anthracite/ bronze colour, hard to explain.

Got home this weekend and got them fitted with a set of Unitoyal Rainsports and left the turinis with him to refurb.

I love the wheels and the tyres are awesome!

What do you think?

P.s yes I know it needs a clean and the splitter replacing!

Cheers,

Tom

6892704476_2613aa1d49_b.jpg

7038795605_fdb2e6d4fd_b.jpg

7038790243_1aa2e96cc5_b.jpg

Last edited:
  182 track, Mk7 ST
I really like them although I am a bit biased as mines been on turbines (although in the original style- grey with the exposed metal) for the last year lol! The colours different but compliments the blue quite well I think.

Only thing, what size are the tyres as they look quite chunky compared to mine which are running 50's

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Anthracite and black are done to death. I'm really considering a dark bronze for my turinis. i like it mate, what's the colour code or is it a random mix?