ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Rear Struts

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Why don't you send your reg number to the seller so they can check for you, like it says at the top of their ad?

RS Clio 172 Cup
Yeap, done that already and had no response. There £59 each inc vat from my local dealer (holdcroft stoke) and I want them for the weekend you see. I was under the impression the rear dampers were the same across the sport range anyway?

Yeap, done that already and had no response. There £59 each inc vat from my local dealer (holdcroft stoke) and I want them for the weekend you see. I was under the impression the rear dampers were the same across the sport range anyway?

If you were a full club member, you could get yourself the shocks at discount from Renault Wolverhampton on practically next day delivery! ;)

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Hi all, Just a quick question.... Are the rear shocks different on a 172 cup to a normal 172 sport..? If so whats the diff..? ie, lower,stiffer ect...??
Cheers....;)

RS Clio 172 Cup
Well if it is Renault Wolverhampton they were really helpful!! Ordered them this morning and they were in the post this afternoon!! Very happy. Il sort my membership now tho for the future :) this forums priceless as it is

Thanks for the help
Nick