ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup packed shafts?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
My 182 cup packed drivers side (o/s) shaft has started to click and wobble on acceleration so will need to replace it as soon as poss.

What's the best place to buy from? Local motor factors list an "extreme pack" for the trophy but no "cup pack" for a 182. Is there a difference between trophy "extreme pack" and "cup packed" shafts?

Do Renault do recon? I heard they were like £250 new?

Sorry for all the questions

Barry

Clio 182 FF Orange
I bought a near side one from Adam at renault Wolverhampton for around the £120 mark all in (may have been less) for my 182 FF

LY FF182
I've just fitted a pair to my FF182, got them from AVP, all vehicle parts, and they're J&R. Everyone said they won't fit and rub on the block.

They fit, don't rub on the block. As for quality I'll see how they last. I paid £120 for both shafts. Also just ordered ones for a trophy as 182 ones didn't have an option for cup packs