ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup and Monaco Tapp'd

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
As already said, i'd raise up the back of the Monaco just a bit. Anyway, they are both awesome.

R14 CUP
It's done the rounds - but it's kept the same identity. It's still one of the very nicest 1*2's on the site. I really really regret selling it now, my circumstances in the 6 months after selling it changed massively. I was worried about mileage / then was given a company car, which would have done exactly that. It's the only cup I have seen on here always hold good money too.

I keep looking at other cups, but I know they'd disappoint me! Even the interior isn't poverty spec, with the trend lines!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.381016,-0.496959

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
It's done the rounds - but it's kept the same identity. It's still one of the very nicest 1*2's on the site. I really really regret selling it now, my circumstances in the 6 months after selling it changed massively. I was worried about mileage / then was given a company car, which would have done exactly that. It's the only cup I have seen on here always hold good money too.

I keep looking at other cups, but I know they'd disappoint me! Even the interior isn't poverty spec, with the trend lines!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.381016,-0.496959

I agree mate it's defo one of the best, prob best cup, so much money has been spent on it and it has a v strong engine!

R14 CUP
Yeah, engine was really strong. It didn't have RS Tuner on there too, but i always thought it did - due to how much of a kick it had at 5k, compared to others i drove.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Well it was running more than any 182s at good local rollers came out with 180bhp and its a good bit quicker than the monaco

172 & RSi
Previous owner was a baller?! No idea why he had it so low, it's getting raised this weekend.

Haha. I loved the way it sat with the rear tyre just in the arch, ballin! Ha, I just liked the sills to be level tbh, reverse rake FTW lol!

Skoda fabia Vrs
Artic. Both cup packs. Scorpion exhaust that's all. That's getting sold though a want a standard system m8.

Sounds really good though.

what a differance from the twingo. The 5k pull is Good lol. I'll upload some pics soon but it's basically standard so maybe no point.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Why you getting rid of the exhaust? Keep it standard one looks pants!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
rear of the monaco to be raised this week we shall get pics of allyls monaco when done,

And yellowbelly go on facebook and search boaby tapp'd

Italian 3.2 V6
Agree the Monaco needs raised at the rear. Barr that both look spot on! Really good infact!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Both these cars really do look great in the flesh. A credit to the current and previous owners.

Cheers dave, credit to you when things go you fix them for me!

Agree the Monaco needs raised at the rear. Barr that both look spot on! Really good infact!

Well it has been raised now, we shall need to get some pictures up when we get a chance to take some!

Just looking at this again, both lovely cars but, was the rear pic of the monaco taken with wax or something still on it?!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Its been raised up at the rear by 40mm now. Looks much better for it.

dito to that, as said wasnt ally who had it so low was bought like that so much better now and actually drivable!!

Just looking at this again, both lovely cars but, was the rear pic of the monaco taken with wax or something still on it?!

the last one aye! keen eye there ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Not a chance, had 2 cups, 1 Ph2 172 and 3 Ph1 172's..

Wouldn't touch a Ph2 again, EVER!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
That monaco looks retarded that low at the back compared with the front height, other than that they both look lovely!