ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS's help/wisdom/insults to sticker my whip for lemans 2010

hai. firstly sorry about the mess of this post but hey ho, at least ive tried...

i know theres some PS gods on here so feel free to help out, destroy the car, etc...

right i'm in the process of vinyling up thee olde girl for france and wanting to keep it fairly cheap...

1st option

now my first idea is to make it all RAF type fighter, with the blue, red and white circles, british aerospace logo and snarling mouth coming of the front wheels, like an old second world war bomber, but i have a horrible image of me being pwnt by a ferrari and looking pathetic with my snarling car going backwards lol

possible ideas below.

6a00d83451b3c669e20120a7b23549970b-800wi

56816d1183131263-sharks-teeth-mouth-sharkmouth.jpg

will throw some machinegun/dogfight wounds in there too ;)

367_RAF_bene_fund.jpg

2nd option

i originally wanted a massive picture of me on the side (3/4 covered) with a speech bubble saying 'thats right' and riad on the other side showing the V's with an 'and what' speech bubbled... in hindsight thats going to cost a bomb and i am on a budget (any witty or decent stickers welcomed;)).

so to reflect and respect the ghetto from which we dwell i think it only fair we go with a 'GhettoSport' setup.

i have my numbers i bought from wales to go on/BTM stickers

GetAttachment-1aspx-1.jpg

18574_292955040743_540840743_476492.jpg

but i will still need a race style 83 on the door panel, but as it stands i will be getting the following over the next few days or certainly will be considering them...

> gunshot wounds all along the side of the car... seen some cheap ones on fleabay

> number 83 on each door, possibly with Lemans 2010 on the top in lime green and magneta

> Salford City Council logos to bend along the front wings

salford20logo_400x10000(1).jpg

> Disaronno or skol beer sponsorship

P_Skol_1.jpg

> possibly some silly/risquee/fun logos like below...

TENA%20logo.jpg

GP_logo12.jpg

StubbleManagementLogoSmall.jpg

ann_summers_logo.jpg

2012_logo_white_385x450.jpg

powerpuff-girls-092.jpg

> a TeamAriane logo on the car quite large in lime green, we use a font thats known as 'alhambra' iirc and i think it will look good kinda angled across the rear 3/4 (where the faces were meant to be)

excuse the size...
TeamAriane.jpg

Also before we go the calipers and rollcage will be getting powdercoated lime green, and the susp dropped a little too so it will look decent, if not fun... i'm kind of fancying the lime green/pinky-magneta and black colour scheme so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, hell if anyone has a few mins to do a ps then fire away.

I don't want it looking turd but at the same time i don't wanna not turn heads so yeh what ya'll think?

fighter command...?

gash race team effort...?

keep it simple...?

oh and the car....

4521288377_2f02ea063a_o.jpg

TDKcoilys325.gif

much love

naith

haha as if they'd sponsor me, my hearts set on salford city council vinyls (god knows where i'd get them) and a shark mouth at the front, might find some more ghetto additions like sponsorship by 20/20 or white lightning...

Megane 225 F1