ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Critisise my photos please!

RB Clio 182
didn't realise cs had a photography forum! anyways, here's a couple photos, how can i improve? honest opinions please! all taken with a 600D with just the 18-55mm kit lens, looking at getting an ultrawide soon though!

Autumn
Sunrise Over Sea
Macro Of Bee (using cheap macro filters)

Autumn is too dark.
Sunrise over sea is too dark.
Macro of bee (using cheap macro filters) is nice.

(I know shite all about photography so dont read my reply)

Renault Clio Mk2
Autumn is too dark.
Sunrise over sea is too dark.
Macro of bee (using cheap macro filters) is nice.

(I know shite all about photography so dont read my reply)
no thats helpful mate! i thought the same about the autumn one, but didn't wanna overexpose the whites in the back, same as the sunrise one, need a gradient filter really:(

RB Clio 182
no thats helpful mate! i thought the same about the autumn one, but didn't wanna overexpose the whites in the back, same as the sunrise one, need a gradient filter really:worried:

I really dont know anything about it tho mate, its just my thoughts from a random eye.

Maybe someone that knows a lot about photography might say different.

Nice pics tho :)

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Bee isn't sharp - It never will be using cheap filters though - they rarely do a good job. If you want to shoot macro, get a dedicated lens.

The Sunset shot - the sun is blown out and everything else is a tad underexposed. A Grad filter would help with that.

Autumn - Only needs a bit of editing IMO - Your best shot out of the three. Slight exposure increase in the shadows and maybe a bit of sharpening will do it.

All a bit soft though.

Renault Clio Mk2
Bee isn't sharp - It never will be using cheap filters though - they rarely do a good job. If you want to shoot macro, get a dedicated lens.

The Sunset shot - the sun is blown out and everything else is a tad underexposed. A Grad filter would help with that.

Autumn - Only needs a bit of editing IMO - Your best shot out of the three. Slight exposure increase in the shadows and maybe a bit of sharpening will do it.

All a bit soft though.
that autumn shot is already quite edited as it is haha! may have another go later on it though! cheers mate!