ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crankshaft pulley – Can’t get it loose!

M

mini-valver

Flol, be pretty f**king special if I could!! Thought about doing it oldschool beofre aswell but never dared.

Unplug the coil pack and crank it over while someone holds a stanley knife on the middle of the belt cutting it in 2 down the length of it. Once its through, slide half off and feed the new belt on pushing he ther half as far back as you can. Cut the rest off, push new belt on properly, sorted :cool:

Black Gold Trophy
strangely I've actually thought about machining some keyways on to reduce the risk of engine failure! lol

ITB'd MK1
Flol, be pretty f**king special if I could!! Thought about doing it oldschool beofre aswell but never dared.

Unplug the coil pack and crank it over while someone holds a stanley knife on the middle of the belt cutting it in 2 down the length of it. Once its through, slide half off and feed the new belt on pushing he ther half as far back as you can. Cut the rest off, push new belt on properly, sorted :cool:

wont work ;) front edge on the exhaust cam would slice the new belt