ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of sunset shots

Pic 2 is superb!

Good choice on the M3 aswell.. Must admit I much prefer them to the Z4. I was looking into them recently, but think I need something a bit more 'extreme'

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
IMG_5703.jpg

Nice parking dent ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I KNOW!!!! I only noticed it on the pic! And it is there!!! Dent devils will be coming out. Fuckin work carpark no doubt.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I KNOW!!!! I only noticed it on the pic! And it is there!!! Dent devils will be coming out. f**kin work carpark no doubt.

Buy a fiber glass car. It won't dint ;)

It'll just crack and cost you a fortune.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looking forward to my plate going on it. Hide it's age a little. Was also chuft with the paint. Considering it's not been washed in wks, it's in surprisingly good shape.

Thanks for the comments. Lets hope BMW rumours about the new Z4M is all nonsence!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yep. Who's going to want and older Z4M when a new one comes out...Surely thats a smart move no?

I'd keep yours over an M3 I think.

Do you really need the extra room? It's just a good excuse not to be the taxi. Lol.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'd keep yours over an M3 I think.

Do you really need the extra room? It's just a good excuse not to be the taxi. Lol.

Had two seats for the past 3yrs mind! Agreed! However it's more the point that i've been offered decent wedge for mine. I'm worried about another Z4M coming out. The E92 is a nice sidestep imo. Wouldn't say upgrade tho. Although it does sound a million times better!!!

You back up the road for Bagg's birthday?

Just txt him, was sayin party at mine on the 23rd?! Got a contract due in on the 21st, so i'm in Glasgow till then.

Never thought I'd say this, but 4 seats is handy. Also like having a decent boot aswell. Sad really! :lolup:

23rd in Glasgow?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No aberdeen!!

Thats why i fancy 4 seats! Was in Ricks TTS over newyr, what a pointless 4seaters!!! Should of been a 2seater from word 1!

Been driving Mum's Tonker all wk. Awesome! Love it! Care free motoring, picked up grit today, walked the Mutt, bin'd the xmas tree! AWESOME!

Had two seats for the past 3yrs mind! Agreed! However it's more the point that i've been offered decent wedge for mine. I'm worried about another Z4M coming out. The E92 is a nice sidestep imo. Wouldn't say upgrade tho. Although it does sound a million times better!!!

Sound?! Pah. That's what Bose is for.

Why don't you go PIMP like Justin?

Will PM you...FFS, this is why they lock you thicko's up on oil rigs!

You'd be on the dole if it wasn't for us. Back to the coffee machine.. There's a good boy ;)

Vending machines, in the onshore world! Control room/tetris playin Pa-Rick!

LOL!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL! 56k! I like owning/Nearly owning my cars thanks! ;) Finance...I spit on it! x

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
just skimmed a bit but dont flog it for a m3! the zed is so much nicer imo

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looking good mate!

Shame your selling up, one of the few BM's I like

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Stoddie was convincing me to keep it earlier! Alot of Pro's and Con's...If BMW stay true to their word and not make another ZM, then it'll stay for a while. Or until i look at Pistonheads again. (Fcukin hate that site!)