ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of rubbish pictures

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
That's not bad at all.
Powder coated? I thought they bake the powder on, sure they guy said the oven went up to 220* as there was plastic attatched to the rocker cover and he thought it might melt.

No that was just painted. My post wasn't too clear lol.
Still £90 painted is super cheap from what I can tell. I would of expected it to be more like £300 odd powdercoated.
how long did they keep your wheels for?
I may get my cup alloys done as they are a state, Ive got pro race 1's on atm.

trophy #50
We took them there last sat.
He was going To try and do them on the weds.
They were done by 6:30 Wednesday

Really top bloke and amazing job

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
No that was just painted. My post wasn't too clear lol.
Still £90 painted is super cheap from what I can tell. I would of expected it to be more like £300 odd powdercoated.
how long did they keep your wheels for?
I may get my cup alloys done as they are a state, Ive got pro race 1's on atm.

If you're anywhere near Brum, use city powdercoating like the rest of the world, insanely cheap.

http://www.citypowdercoating.co.uk/

£20 a wheel.

trophy #50
y7ege5u3.jpg

The caps, flakey and not up to standard for me to put them on

trophy #50
Cups gone dear

Have some pics of how It sits now somewhere

umetuqy6.jpg

enyna7a5.jpg

yjyrejem.jpg

It's going brands hatch Friday and the ring in march

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Wheels look perfect in anthracite.

As Knuckles mentioned try anthracite Trophy stickers made up and put them over the original ones, maybe getting them slightly oversized (+1/2mm) in thickness of font to make sure it covers the silver, just a though obviously that could always be taken off if selling/back to standard.

trophy #50
I have the stickers already.
Yeaaa the cup looks different now.. I'm not a fan but it's not my car any more

Forgive me for being thick :$ you mean like camber?

What Dan said. The trophy and other fwd cars come with rake as standard. The idea behind it is that your transferring weight to the front of the car therefore improving turn in and traction. Like I said your trophy looks great as it is, I just think a little bit of rake looks cool on fwd cars and its also functional :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looks awesome that! Starting to get a soft spot for the ph2 shape! Trophys do look good lowerd, Even if it is a crime ;)

trophy #50
What Dan said. The trophy and other fwd cars come with rake as standard. The idea behind it is that your transferring weight to the front of the car therefore improving turn in and traction. Like I said your trophy looks great as it is, I just think a little bit of rake looks cool on fwd cars and its also functional :)

Thankyou.
Especially for not mocking me.
I'm learning these things slowly

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
Round here the guy we use charges £25 a wheel painted (and does a great job)
Still £40 a wheel is cheap for powdercoating, my friend paid about £70 a wheel.
But yeah it is worth paying more, even if you didnt.

Has this guy got a website? Im not too far from warrington, might be useful.