ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of recent details

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Firstly, big thanks to Gavin (Gralegav) for choosing VII Car Care to work upon his vehicles, his custom is much appreciated!

Total time spent 50 hours. The car had suffered from a poor respray, she arrived looking dull & sorry for herself. So I carried out the usual decontamination process and got her inside. I could tell I had taken on a big job!

fiat8_zpsfp0dh9sd.jpg

fiat7_zps4kis0goi.jpg

So, I knew a cutting combo alone wouldn't shift this so I opted for the amazing Carpro denim pads. I divided the bonnet into half, then split one half into 4 sections, you really do need to keep the working area for these pads to a strict zone, this is how it looked after 3 sets with the 2000 pads & megs 101. The whole car was pretty much like this!

fiat6_zpsns4v0aji.jpg

I proceeded onto the rest, keeping an eye on thickness I then went onto the 3000 pads. There were still a few minor swirls present so a light cutting pad was required & then refined. She was finished with Swissvax cleaner fluid & Shield.

fiat3_zpshochvlxy.jpg

fiat12_zpswgndi0a5.jpg

fiat4_zpsjkbyuxit.jpg

fiat10_zpsdvdd3dw5.jpg

fiat5_zps1ebmlciw.jpg

fiat11_zpsfbqmxzn3.jpg

fiat2_zpsvgy1ajvv.jpg

I also had the pleasure of Gavin's RB in for my 1 day enhancement detail too, she came out lovely! Hopefully get to sort the swirls out in the near future!

Cleansed twice
SN Micro prime
Z7 wipe down
Natty's liquid wax
Fuzion Wax
Alloy wheels cleansed & sealed
Interior vac
Seatbelts cleaned

clio2_zpscq16tudv.jpg

clio1_zps1vxkho27.jpg

clio3_zpspbwerqfm.jpg

clio5_zpsfddgjdx7.jpg

clio6_zpse0ejx7mt.jpg

Thanks for looking!

gralegav

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Gordini, Fiat
I can't tell you how pleased I am with both cars, but especially the Coupe! Dawn has taken 15 years off the age of the car and some very poor paintwork now looks pretty much as good as new. Hard to see from the photos just how much of a transformation she has achieved, but the results really are exceptional.

Thanks again Dawn :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Excellent work as usual!

Those carpro pads are amazing if a little nerving! I've only used mine a handful of times

Mito Sportiva 135
Nice! Think that will make a big difference. Some lower profile tyres on them too I hope?