ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of quick pics of my new BIG BRAKES!!!

K20 EG Hatch
Aint they bloody massive!!

Got a Z32 master cylinder on the way aswell as braided hoses. 356mm disks along with 8 pot calipers and ferodo ds2500 pads.

Cant wait till all that little lot are fitted :D

DSCF0004.gif

DSCF0009.gif

Chocolate Bar™
pretty impressive piece of kit.

how is the beast coming along just out of interest?

K20 EG Hatch
Well tbh middo i aint done alot with it really as far as modifications go, ive just got it upto my standard and had any imperfections like scratches sorted and had my wheels refurbed (£750 to have the bbs's done preoperly) etc

When I have got the brakes all sorted (might be doing a Z32 rear conversion). I will be getting some posh tein mono flex coilovers and control arms etc.... Aswell as stage 1 chip and nismo injectors. Then it should be well over 300bhp mark....

Edit: actually i've done quite a bit to it when i think about it lol but i will do a proper thread when its all done :p

pretty impressive piece of kit.

how is the beast coming along just out of interest?

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Nice one Dan, its going to be even more of an awsome car when your done with it by looks of things mate!

Mk2 172
I know these are a ghetto name compared to AP or Brembo but they have apparently never had 1 set back for warranty work etc so they ant be all that bad :p

Oh yeah, and they aint just sold 2 or 3 sets of them either ;)

Yeah me too. Be far far more reliable.

Cool. Let us know when there fitted if you get a completely solid brake pedal when there bled

clio 200 F4Rt
Massive!

Would rather see AP's or Brembo's!

i assume you have plenty of first hand experience of K-Sport callipers failing then?

Love peoples comments on here! Should of got AP or Brembo blah blah... yeah, he probably would of if he had well over double the money he spent to throw at a set of brakes!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

i assume you have plenty of first hand experience of K-Sport callipers failing then?

Love peoples comments on here! Should of got AP or Brembo blah blah... yeah, he probably would of if he had well over double the money he spent to throw at a set of brakes!!!

like the old sayin goes...If a jobs worth doing, do it right.

Mk2 172

like the old sayin goes...If a jobs worth doing, do it right.

too right :)