ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of questions

1.8 8v RSi
this could be the most stupidest question i'll ever ask but......you never know things untill you ask....
will this bonnet
01maxpo7.jpg

fit straight onto this car (5 door version)
img0004fk1.jpg

because as you can see it has a nice brick dent in the front (of which the previous owner had no idea where it come from...
if it will just be a simple swap(which im hoping it will be)
how much will one cost?
and does anyone have one going spare?
if not does anyone know where to get one from(not the fiber glass or carbon one)?

Yep will fit.
Simple swap its a pian to make it fit rght not impossible just 4 bolts two on ech bracket where it pivots from.

1.8 8v RSi
i was hoping someone would say that :)
thing is....anyone have any idea on prices and where to order them from?

Prices range 2nd hand from £30-150 depending on condition. You'll probably not find one in your colour for sale so your best bet would be to buy a cheap one thats not in the best condition, and get it repaired and sprayed at a bodyshop (£100+) Good luck :)

1.8 8v RSi
cheers for that. been very helpfull. now i know what most of my free money is going to be spent on next month lol...

1.8 8v RSi
have you got any pics? are they electric? and how much? and will you post if the last 3 answers are all in my favour?