ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of pics of the 200

GW RS200
I know it's getting boring seeing GW's but here is mine, had it a week and it's been great! (Excuse the dodgy iPhone photo)

car2.jpg

firstpicofcar.jpg

GW RS200
Well I've only done a couple of hundred miles, and traffic around here is horrendous, but I think it's on about 29 MPG, that includes the 168 mile delivery trip from Leeds, which was probably done pretty sedately by an old guy on motorways, so 29 might well be a fair reflection...

Nimbus 197
good combo.. with black alloys.. but calling out for a spoiler x x x best 200 ive seen on here tbh.. and i am a hater.. but think i could live with this one if it had the spoiler lool x x x

Abarth 500 Essesse
Exactly the same spec as mine by the looks of it. Wish I had ticked the gt spoiler option still though. Something for the future I think

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
IMO some colours suit the 200 and some dont.This one does,its all to do with the front end for me and the colour combo of blue v's black or red.

I think white does pull it off.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
When the 197 came out i thought...offttt, ugly duckling. Then i grew to like it!! Prefer it infact.

When the 200 came out i thought...Fcuk thats even mroe ugly...And i'm still not warming to it!.

Speedlines are a must tho!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Will the wheels off the R27 fit? I think they suit more so than the new Speedline option. I prefer the standard wheels over those Speedlines. In fact, I actually quite like the standard wheels! I know alot of ppl hate them though.

CS Dungeon
When the 197 came out i thought...offttt, ugly duckling. Then i grew to like it!! Prefer it infact.

When the 200 came out i thought...Fcuk thats even mroe ugly...And i'm still not warming to it!.

Speedlines are a must tho!

Same here.............looks fugly:dead:

197 CUP over the 200 anyday