ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of 182's i've seen.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
i wouldn't buy either, the inferno is not right, why does it have washer blanks, says it's a cup, but has leather interior, auto lights, xenons etc.

The RB has missing splitter, betting it's not had the cambelt either, and is overpriced considering that.

Not got a car
think theres a cliosport sticker in the back window of the blue one.

The blue has just had service and MOT so theres no reason it has not had cambelt, this i can ask on Sunday, And book price is £6400 so i can knock it down.

i wouldn't buy either, the inferno is not right, why does it have washer blanks, says it's a cup, but has leather interior, auto lights, xenons etc.

The RB has missing splitter, betting it's not had the cambelt either, and is overpriced considering that.

Im pretty certain the interior shots are of a different car. One of them has been photoshopped, badly.

Clio 182
Then why has it got no washer jets and cup badges?

Washer jets probably removed because of the leaking problem.
Cup badges could have been added easily as well.

If I would consider selling mine, with 35,000 miles and with both belts done (+ much more including a new clutch and a 9 months warranty left) I would be asking less of what what they are asking so IMHO these are overpriced but it is your decision mate.

The Inferno one is a cup, the interior pics are out of the wrong car, a black one, look at the doorshuts.

Both a bit overpriced IMO.

Not got a car
im going to look at the rb one tomorrow, What should i offer. £6.400? I dont want to miss out as i really want a rb

BMW E46 330i Touring
Don't impulse buy mate, and certainly don't decide what you're going to offer before viewing it.

Check out Schweppy's RB 182 on here - not sure what he's asking for it but it's a good'un.

Not got a car
Rarrr

Went to look at the Blue one today, Phoned her to double check it was in excellent condition and she said in the advert, her reply " Yes apart from 1 curbed wheel" which is not to bad.

So travelled 90miles there to view it and what a bloody mess! How can anyone treat a car like that.
All the wheels where scuffed
Paint had bubbled on all the wheels
Sills with the Renault plated on where all worn ( cant the dumb wench lift her feet out)
Drivers leather seat was worn and scuffed, ( that seems to be a common prob)
Big chunck out of the front bumper
Absultly filthy inside
Fluff and moss growing in the seat runners

£6800 for that, lol i dont think so.

Nice colour tho, i do like the RB

Titanium 182
That orange one on the interior pic you can see the colour of its wing mirroris silver, so that isn't a picture of the orange one's interior.

Tangoed Works
LY is awesome and so unique. Would have another BG all day long though. So glossy and reflective when cleaned.

Not got a car
Not searching at all, its the one from the first page, just curious about the car like everyone else in this thread.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Fair enough, the black stickers are still in place which indicates it's the original bumper and hasn't been resprayed at any point. My guess would be that they have removed dodgy washer jets and haven't bothered replacing them.

It's doesn't have washers as that car doesn't have xenon HID lights!! Dodgy advert, the interior pics doesn't match the car and the description is for car that Renault never officially made, ie a Cup exterior and FF interior. Call the seller and put him on the sport with a few probing questions about the car.

Not got a car
we did call a few days back, suppose to be calling them back to arrange a viewing, but not bothered now i want the LY one.

The seller seemed geniune and said its a cup with optional extra seats, It def have the ff interior as i asked if all the leather was in good condition. She said the previous owner had the seats when ordered new. But then whys it got CC?

It must be the right pics i cant see anyone putting of dif picture than what they are selling.