ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could you help me with this PLEASE?

172 cup- suzu rf600r
most likely your ABS ring or sensor mate, easiest thing to do is find a local garage with a fault reader, get it plugged in and find out, in the meantime you can drive but your ABS and traction won't work

RB 182 Cup
Thanks once again! I rang my mate up and he is going to look at it at 4 O'clock on that ECU plug in thing, sorted!!! :)

172 cup- suzu rf600r
Pass, I would say it might have something to do with the switch itself above the brake pedal but that's a total guess! Hopefully someone else knows more :S

What dsays our mate say about it?

RB 182 Cup
Pass, I would say it might have something to do with the switch itself above the brake pedal but that's a total guess! Hopefully someone else knows more :S

What dsays our mate say about it?

Lol he is like you m8 his confused face as well! He said he will google it and get back to me... So I hope that someone on here will know because I know hardly know nothing about cars :(