ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Correct tyre pressure?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I do 32psi fronts and 30psi rears. Not running p-zeros tho.

Black Ph2 172
Just went to sort out at shell- didn't actually say psi on it but I'm assuming the metric on the left was psi - think it said lb/ft but numbers seemed the same.

Neway some tyres were as low as 15 but when filliing one up after removing the valve air carrys on gashing out and when I take dust cap off still happening cn ne1 help?!

Dodgy one
Just went to sort out at shell- didn't actually say psi on it but I'm assuming the metric on the left was psi - think it said lb/ft but numbers seemed the same.

Neway some tyres were as low as 15 but when filliing one up after removing the valve air carrys on gashing out and when I take dust cap off still happening cn ne1 help?!

lol, Someones playing a prank on you, Still got the valve cores in? If you have they need tightening back up with the core tool. If theyve removed them altogether you need to get down the tyre fitters ;)

Black Ph2 172
What are the valve cores?? I'm very confused lol!!! It looks like the thing in the middle of the valvle which deflates the tyre has been pulled out further then it should (if this makes sense??)