ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corrado Vs Clio

Nippy white cup
No way it is a valver m8....they are not quick...VR6 are good but I would imagine it would be a 1.8t if you got battered

Chris

172 cup
Yeah, I've had trouble getting away from my brother in his 106 GTi (modified) round Donington! That was only embarrassing because I'd been telling him all week how he wouldn't be able to keep up with my 172 cup! Ooops, I've learnt my lesson now!

Never raced a Corrado tho but always liked them. Having driven my Dad's Golf VR6 I can imagine how quick a Corrado VR6 would be... :eek:

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
16V are about 140bhp and heavy. must be a VR6 or a G60 (dont know what power the G60 has though)

Last edited:
  172cup
there is a nove round my way who drives exactly like i do, and i struggle to make an impression on it.

thing must be some sort of red top modified fucker..... it's stupidly fast

Nippy white cup
Yeah you never know what you are up against. I have had doos with old Astras with Cav turbo engines etc...I just laugh about it as the scream past lol. I love sleepers anyway so it never really bothers me

Chris