ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cool things to do with the gear knob/stick/gaitor?

Hi guys,

First of all my gear knob is worn out it looks all rugged and the gaitor came off its hinges yesteday...I don't really like the stock gear knob / stick / gaitor so any suggestions on what I can do to make it look more sporty?

Ph2 Clio 172
Did anyone else click on this thread with some slight apprehension as to what it might be about?

DCI 80
This was my train of though....

clio.jpg

Dont ask

Jap Box
I like your way of thinking Kerry ;) lol

Ha ha, anyway in all seriousness I am also wanting to change my gearknob too, its a PH1 non sport tough so its glued on and no idea how to get the gaitor off.

Im getting the interior flocked completely gradually so the center console will be black and the current gaitor and gearknob will look very out of place. Ideas anyone? I would like a simple looking styled on like the metal from a sport.

Inferno 182
I took the middle part out of mine, sprayed it black, then sprayed 2 thin luminous yellow stripes down one side, looks really smart :) would upload a picture but too much effort at this time of night :L

clio mk1 RSI
Ha ha, anyway in all seriousness I am also wanting to change my gearknob too, its a PH1 non sport tough so its glued on and no idea how to get the gaitor off.

Im getting the interior flocked completely gradually so the center console will be black and the current gaitor and gearknob will look very out of place. Ideas anyone? I would like a simple looking styled on like the metal from a sport.
you have to hacksaw the bugger off remember if you get an after market knob then it has to be lift reverse fitment, i would suggest the momo air for what you are looking for or just get a sport 1, the gaitor just pops out held in by 4 clips, just pop it out from back to front.