ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cool Mods For Skint People....

indicator bulbs which are of silver color but shine orange when lit up. The idea is to make the headlight not look orange because of the orange color shines inside the housing, i hope that makes sense!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cut original aerial down, free of charge
IMGP1510.jpg

Best pic I've got at the mo.

172 Cup
For 172 Cup owners:- Wee yellow "172" badge(s) and a tube of superglue as I believe few Cups still have them as they have Lemming like habits of jumping off the car........... .

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Interior Strips and Painting Calipers Yes... Painting Exhaust NO!!!!!!!

Glanza V
ph2 lights on a ph1 25ish (from scrap yard) and renult sport stickers (which i have) from the stealers @ 40pound or get sum made up for half the price lol gud thread! :)

mark,

Blk/Gold 182 FF
cheap mods which look good has gotta be silvervisions and areo twin's :) 30 pounds max! then get some nice wax and polish and a bit of elbow grease :p haha

Photo-0133.jpg

Clio Billabong 1.2
when you installed your headunit, have you kept the use of your stalk? for the volume and tha? if so how lol i cant find the write adaptor! cheers :p

Hi mate,

You need this.. http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/6913.html

&

This.. http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/6751.html

If the 2 above don't match the car you have just have a look on that site and the correct ones will be on there.

P.S. these might be at the back of the head unit already, or hiding down the back from a previous owner, so it's worth checking to make sure you don't buy another of each.

fiesta 1.25
Some of mine cheap ones have been my best ones.Few cheap mods that have made a big difference to me are...

Silvervisions-£3
xenon lookalike bulbs-£15
Number plates-£10
Ph-quick stickers-£10
Painting the rear boot button-FREE
Interior door handles-£10

Silvervisions are so last year. Get yourself some Ring enigma indicator bulbs or Osram diadems. About £15.00 a pair from Motorworld or try Ebay where I got mine for £8.00 inc postage.

Family002-1.jpg

Also got a Richbrook Gear surround to tart up the inside. These atre normally about £17.00 but got this brand new on Ebay for £5.00 + £2.00 postage.

Family004.jpg

Couple of cheap mods thanks to the Bay of Plenty.

Expert HDI & R53
Silvervisions are so last year. Get yourself some Ring enigma indicator bulbs or Osram diadems. About £15.00 a pair from Motorworld or try Ebay where I got mine for £8.00 inc postage.

Family002-1.jpg

Also got a Richbrook Gear surround to tart up the inside. These atre normally about £17.00 but got this brand new on Ebay for £5.00 + £2.00 postage.

Family004.jpg

Couple of cheap mods thanks to the Bay of Plenty.

I have a set for sale if anyones interested PM me ;) £8 posted

black gold 182
i might be the only one on here - but i actually prefer the look without silvervisions in. i dont think they anhance the look at all tbh.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Have to agree with wiper deleted, i think they look gash on any car.. i dont know why.. they even decided to not put them on the new cars

172 Cup
well i got some silvervisions today and fitted them about 1 min after lol. look loads better and well worth the money =]

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
i do think silvervisions look better, but also think the diffrence is down to the colour of the car in the first place. made my old 172 flammer look much better imo

Tangoed Works
silvervisions £10 for 4 off ebay
german style plate £20
led sidelights £20
SRP & EGP £20
air freshner £3
Petrol £27
lhsiderear.jpg

frontnightmean.jpg

Clio Billabong 1.2
A few on the exterior..

Richbrook aerial, £15

Clear side repeaters, £5

Hammerite red caliper paint, £10

DSC00477.jpg

I'm glad you didn't mention the k-tec front grille. ;)

Yeah that mod was already on the car so I didn't mention it.
I've been looking to get an RS grille but there's no rush, it doesn't look that bad on my car.
I've seen it on other cars and others colours and it looks horrible.

CuZ

1.2 16v mk2 (ph3?)
th_91437_14042008192_122_765lo.jpg

ph1 rear lights £15
colour coded front & rear badges £0
rear wiper removal £0
'bee-sting' aerial £5
french plates £30
de-badge £0
black side repeaters £10

;)