ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cook sport springs with 15's any pics? handling comparison with coil overs?

Im looking to do track days with my cup, I've read a lot about the cook sport springs, how do they compare to your average coil overs? how low does the car sit on 15's? how does it ride?

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Here's mine
They are very good for the money sits nice never had no rubbing on the track with et35 wheels (and et43 +16mm spacers grey wheels), I find them a bit bumpy on the road but I only drive the car to and from the track so it does not bother me.
Not sure how they compare to average coilovers but I feel that some decent coilovers would help me now (cant afford AST's so going to be looking at BC, KW etc)
photo35_zps529af62e.jpg

photo46_zps2398a7a0.jpg

962b074a-f635-42e7-a21e-e7618e2409f2_zps1c701d50.jpg

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
It is hard work to get some they sell out the same day they have stock, if I do decide to get some coilovers mine will be for sale but will not be for a couple of months.

(cant afford AST's so going to be looking at BC, KW etc)
I wouldn't put BC in the decent category! they are strictly budget and feel like it!

cup dampers and cooksports perform well, albeit slightly soft imo, not going to be up there with proper coil overs for track work but I'm happy with mine
0E238921-3259-4C65-B426-2A7F377636A0_zpsbd1xemid.jpg

182 - F56 MCS
I'm running Cooksports and new Cup dampers and for me they perform very well but like others I'll be upgrading to Bilstein's at some point.
image-1.jpg

image-14.jpg