ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Convoy to The Big Chester Meet.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
RIP Mr Sill.

Mines only that bit on the arches, little bit on the passenger front jack point and a tiny bit on the rear of the floor pan starting to show. WINNING!

Homo spec mazda
Get it treated asap, mines literally fucked, was meant to be getting sorted today but the guys busy so its next saturday now :(

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
All cleaned up and ready for tomorrow! Hope the weather is like it is today.

182001.jpg

Yeah mine is looking jolly shiney as well.

Right I'm off out for the night, I will see you all tomorrow, remember we leave at 10:20 sharp!

Will be taking it easy on the motorways, so anyone with photographers in the passenger seat, feel free to use the opportunity to get some rolling shots of the convoy.

The postcode for Roots and Shoots is ch3 5qd

Again, see you all tomorrow :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Mines super clean too! That looks ace Ben! Don't forget about the prizes!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I dont know if anyone will be making a film again this year but Ill bring along my camera suction mount if anyone wants to borrow it just give me a shout :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully there will be someone taking photos of the convoy! Would love some rolling shots of mine!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully we will get to lymm before 20 past if not we will meet you lot on the motorway down.